Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

uh oh.

Oh dear.
I just did thething I really didn't want to do.  Start a blog, get really excited about it, tell everyone to read it, then just kinda, well, stop.
I didn't mean to stop, truly I didn't.  I hid behind the excuse of being busy, or my internet wasn't working, or I would do it tomorrow.  In hind sight I should have started this Blog now.  I have finished a major part of my studying, and am about to launch into the scary world of no longer being an acting student concentrating on my craft, but as an actor trying to get people to pay her (although actually I'd anything for free right now....) to do some of this elusive 'acting'.
So this is a entry to say please please please keep reading, keep giving tips, keep the blog sharing dream alive.  I'm about to leave work so I cant write my review of 'The skin I live in' right now, but I will when I get home after having dinner with a few of my fav gal's.
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment